Sprinkler irrigation is a method of applying irrigation water which is similar to natural rainfall. Water is distributed through a system of pipes usually by pumping. It is then sprayed into the air through sprinklers so that it breaks up into small water drops which fall to the ground.
• It is affordable and completely easy to set up. You will not be needing to spend much on labor cost for setting it up.
• There is no requirement of using many areas of your field for setting up the sprinkler irrigation.
• The interference with cultivation for setting up the sprinkler irrigation is very less. So, you will not face a huge loss.
• Frequent application of water can be supplied to the plants you will not need to do it yourself.
• The water distribution will always be equal.
• The amount of water being supplied can be controlled so you will be also able to save water depending on the necessity and requirements of plants.
• The sprinkler irrigation is suitable for setting up in all types of soil.
• This system can be used for other purposes as well such as cooling during high temperature.
Green agriculture is the real farming friend company made with integrity and heartily farmer serving through our strong organized team of experts with fully of experience technical support in farming and customer caring for yield profusion and bountiful harvesting.
Green Agriculture Office.
Pamba House, Plot No. 97-103
Old Dar Es Salaam Road,
P.O Box 910.
Phone: +255 734 325551