A greenhouse is a structure with walls and roof made chiefly of transparent material, such as glass, in which plants requiring regulated climatic conditions are grown.
Advantages of Greenhouse
• Greenhouses need a lot less irrigation than normal farming as it traps the moisture.
• Reduces the duration of cropping and increases the quality of crops too.
• The temperature and humidity are very effectively controlled as per the requirement of the plants.
• If growing high value crops is what you are into, greenhouses are the way to go.
• Through greenhouses, it is possible to grow off-season crops as well.
• Educated youth can create opportunities for self-employment through the usage of greenhouses.
• Pests are very easily controlled.
• It is very versatile as crops can be grown in various climatic conditions.
Green agriculture is the real farming friend company made with integrity and heartily farmer serving through our strong organized team of experts with fully of experience technical support in farming and customer caring for yield profusion and bountiful harvesting.
Green Agriculture Office.
Pamba House, Plot No. 97-103
Old Dar Es Salaam Road,
P.O Box 910.
Phone: +255 734 325551